Bedside Media is looking for full-time software engineers to join our creative team. We have several open positions (both front and backend programming; if you are a full-stack developer and have experience in both that is obviously fine too). The ideal applicant has a desire to be part of a growing creative company and share in their success.
- Build and improve high-impact software (this includes development, testing, deployment and maintenance)
- Web application development
- Creative problem solving: developing efficient and creative solutions
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent practical experience)
- Creative and casual work environment
- Be part of a dynamic and highly capable team
- Work hours are: 09.00-17.00 with one hour lunch break
- Free ice tea, coffee, soft drinks & snacks
- Lunch is provided at the office three day per week
- Share in our success (we want everyone on the team to enjoy the rewards)
- Salary range for starting employees between: 25,000-50,000THB (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Improve your English language
- Good workflow. Some of the tools we use every day: GitHub, Trello & Google Apps
Working at Bedside
Bedside develops innovative solutions for some of the most prestigious companies in the region, with an emphasis on the medical and tourism sectors. Our company has two primary focusses; services and software. Depending on your experience and capabilities you may be working in either or both of those areas. Our team is currently at 12 and growing, with most of our staff being Thai. If you enjoy programming, have an eye for detail and want to work in a relaxed family-style business, Bedside is the right place for you.
Please send your cv in English language to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.