• Performs data, system and information analysis supporting business. Frequently includes preparation of reports, monitors and other documents. Strong communications skills required. SQL background for query writing and report generation. Strong Analytical skills for problem Analysis and resolution. Ability to multitask and prioritize based on urgency and department guidelines.
• Responsible for providing technical support for application in and around the Oracle suite.
• Responsibilities include implementation of finance applications dealing with complex operating
• Typical duties: Supports Business, Suppliers and Customers in the interface and use of Seagate systems.
• Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
• Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures as well as Governance and Sarbanes Oxley to resolve a variety of issues.
• Some experience with relational databases desired. Experience with Oracle E-business Suite. Knowledge of AR/AP/GL/FA module is plus.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive working relationships internally and externally.
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
• Some experience with relational databases desired. Experience with Oracle E-business Suite with hands on in SQL/PL SQL is required. Experience in Oracle R12 and Sarbanes Oxley are added advantage.
• Person interested in joining a strong, well respected company to help support/facilitate World Class Services.
• BS or MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering plus minimum 5 years of proven development experience.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in some of the following areas: Oracle ERP (10.7/11i/r12) and Oracle development tools (RDBMS, Forms, Reports, PL/SQL)
Interested Candidates are requested to apply via: www.seagate.com/jobs
Position Number : 136263
Talent Acquisition Department
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd
1627 Moo 7 Teparuk Rd. | Samutprakarn 10270
For recruitment purpose only
For more vacancies, please visit the link below